Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
The Command Chief's Action Line gives all Airmen, retirees, families and community members a direct link to Chief Master Sgt. Wes Hudgins, the 161st Air Refueling Wing command chief. The Action Line can be used to express constructive points of view on the policies and procedures of the base; discuss safety and security issues; and address problems, concerns, or suggestions after traditional methods have been exhausted. The goal is to provide you with an accurate, timely response.
Action Lines may be submitted via email by clicking here. They may also be mailed using a mail-in form. Click here to download the form, fill it out and mail it to:
161 ARW Command Chief's Action Line
3200 E. Old Tower Rd.
Phoenix AZ 85034
- Chief Hudgins wants your input; however, Airmen should use this tool after coordinating problems or concerns with supervisors, first sergeants or commanders. If you are unable to resolve the issue, the Action Line is for you.
- Action Line submissions must be written in a courteous or professional tone. Examples of letters that will not be published include personal attacks, insults or sarcasm; personal messages to a group or person; and those that advertise a product, group or Website.
- Submissions must include a name, an e-mail address or an alternative method of contact. The requestor's contact information will not be published in compliance with Privacy Act restrictions. The submitter's name will be kept anonymous unless the submitter expresses otherwise.
- In the letter state the issue or concern, action already taken to resolve it, and as many details as possible.
- If an Action Line submission is of general interest to the Wing members and/or community, the query and response will be published on this page.
- Submissions may be edited for grammar and length.